Our graphic designer had a great time last April designing the banners for the Breakneck Comedy ball – the ‘Pillars of the Community”. After having designed 8 banners for the ball last year, Naz Hussain, Breakneck Comedy’s founder and promoter once again approached us to request 10 new banners for this year’s event on the 8th May.
The ‘victims’ for this year’s pillars were:
- Barry Booth, our very own MD, representing Intellicore Ltd.
- Phil Anderson, of Phil Anderson Financial
- Austen Clark, of Clark IT
- Warren Ackroyd, of Oilenco
- Alan Findlater, of Premier Coaches
- Scott Willox, of Goldstar Cleaning Services
- Neil McKenzie, of MES Power Engineering
- Gary Morrow, of Specialised Management Services
- Darren Ross, of Excite Media; and
- Jen Rennie, of Subsea 7
After chatting to Naz and being given pretty much free range, we decided that the theme for this year’s banners should be action heroes. Amongst the selected characters were none other than: Gladiator, Jack Sparrow, Rambo, Superman, Indiana Jones, Braveheart, Dr. Evil, James Bond, Terminator, and Lara Croft
It was great to see everyone at the ball, it was a great night out full of comedy and fun, and needless to say we recognised a few faces!