Fullstack C#/Angular Developer
July 5, 2021
*** Remote/Hybrid working available.***
Intellicore are currently looking to hire a full stack C#/Angular developer into our growing development team in Aberdeen.
We have embarked on new and exciting projects and we are making significant investment into building world class products with global reach.
You will be passionate about technology, infrastructure, cyber security and delivering excellence to the customer.
You will be an inquisitive, creative, and quality obsessed individual.
We are a small, fast paced team so you need to be able to work in a dynamic environment that values clear communication and happy to work autonomously. You will love to build things above all else but must also appreciate that clear technical documentation, clean code practices and communication are just as important as building things quickly. You will value testing and not just see this as the role of a QA but be actively involved in helping to make sure our system runs as effectively as possible. Hungry to pick up new technologies but also always keen to identify and use the best tool for the job.
Intellicore has a great culture where you are encouraged to think outside of the box and are genuinely supported by team members and managers alike. We work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations and provides an open environment to discuss your development and progression.
- Implementing application features based on a design spec.
- Write clear and well commented code.
- Create documentation and implement automated testing where appropriate.
- Ensure systems develop comply with industry best practices for data security.
- Set up and maintain project appropriate infrastructure in AWS, GCS, or Azure.
- Working directly with customers to elicit feedback on delivered features.
Skills and Experience
- C# .NET
- Proficient in database design (Postgres and MySQL)
- Docker DevOps (via AWS, GCS, or Azure)
- Cyber security best practices
- Experience with Architecture-as-Code (CloudFormation or Kubernetes)
- Maintain CI/CD Pipelines Experience with integration 3rd party API
- Python experience IoT or hardware experience (e.g. Raspberry Pi) Interest in Data Science
Key Benefits of the Role
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Gel wrist pads & Footrest of your choice
- Two staff days out annually
- Paid on the job training
- Access to Pluralsight account
- £100 towards glasses
After 6 months with Intellicore
- Matched Employee pension contributions of up to 8%.
After one year with Intellicore
- You will receive an annual salary increase in line with average weekly earnings growth (whenever Intellicore is in profit)
- Performance related bonus of up to 100% monthly salary (whenever Intellicore is in profit)
- Access to the Cycle to Work Scheme Access to the Legal Access Scheme with Aberdein Considine Access to the Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Genuine Diverse Workplace
Intellicore champions the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone. At Intellicore, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Intellicore Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks.
Intellicore ltd is registered in Scotland No: SC287466 and the registered office address is: 16 Greenhall Avenue, Insch, Scotland, AB52 6HG. Working office address is 72-74 Commerce St, Aberdeen AB11 5FP.
Subscribe to the Intellicore Newsletter
Sign-up and get frequent technology insights on topics including intellectual property and software development, security tools and integrating with API, delivered to your inbox.