Intellicore are currently looking to bring on multiple Laravel Developers of all levels into our growing development team in Aberdeen.
We have embarked on new and exciting projects and we are making significant investment into building world class products with global reach.
You will join a high-calibre, lean team of technical experts working with a variety of key clients on product development. We give you the room you need to continually develop and raise the bar.
The working environment is one built on the sharing of knowledge, the discovery of new tech through in-depth teamwork and a genuine appetite for technical learning and growth.
You will be efficient at managing your time and feel at home within an ambitious team that likes to have fun. We value good communication skills, attention to detail and organisational nous.
Intellicore has a great culture where you are encouraged to think outside of the box and are genuinely supported by team members and managers alike. We work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations and provides an open environment to discuss your development and progression.
- To develop new projects alongside the team
- To maintain and update legacy applications
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and Lead Developer to gather requirements
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies
- Embrace and support improvements and innovation in technologies/practices within your team that would benefit the business (e.g. efficiency in the software development process or improved customer experience).
- Communicate effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences to: share knowledge and ideas; provide updates; influence; challenge; and take on feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience working within the Laravel Framework.
- Experience of developing maintainable and scalable solutions
- A passion for development
- Proficient in GIT
- A good understanding of database design principles
- Knowledge of working with AWS services.
- Experience in developing APIs.
- Developing Unit tests as part of TDD.
- Ability to adhere to agreed working standards and practices.
- Experience utilising continuous integration within projects.
- Experience working with frontend frameworks such as Vue or Angular.
Key Benefits of the Role
- Headphones, Keyboard & Mouse, Gel wrist pads & Footrest of your choice.
- Two staff days out annually.
- Paid on the job training.
- Access to Pluralsight account.
- £100 towards glasses
After 6 months with Intellicore
- Matched Employee pension contributions of up to 8%.
After one year with Intellicore
- Annual salary increase at a minimum in line with Average Weekly Earnings growth (whenever Intellicore is in profit)
- Performance related bonus of up to 100% monthly salary (whenever Intellicore is in profit)
- Access to the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to the Legal Access Scheme with Aberdeen Considine
- Access to the Childcare Voucher Scheme
Genuine Diverse Workplace
Intellicore champions the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone. At Intellicore, we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Intellicore Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks.
Intellicore ltd is registered in Scotland No: SC287466 and the registered office address is: 16 Greenhall Avenue, Insch, Scotland, AB52 6HG. Working office address is 72-74 Commerce St, Aberdeen AB11 5FP.