What the client wanted
The scope of work was to build a dating app that had venues with offers and events that reward the user for being there. This allowed the venue to track footfall in their establishment and gave real time data of what deals and events performed best.
What we did
The purpose of this project was to design and develop a mobile app that would allow users to connect and contact each other based upon selected venues around Edinburgh City. An admin portal was created alongside this to allow our client to add venues, moderate users and manage the mobile application.
Intellicore set to work and delivered on all key objectives that Soda required. Our team of app developers built the app in order for the functionality to:
- Allow users to see curated venues on a map and list view
- Allow users to create a personalised profile
- Allow users to check into the curated venues to benefit from events and promoted deals
- Allow users to browse, match and chat to users who were also checked into the same venue and that matched their profile preferences
- Provide in app purchases to expand the users ability to check into venues
- An admin portal that would allow the client to add venues to the mobile application
- Allow an admin to send out custom notification messages directly to a user's phone based on gender as push notifications
- Allow an admin to gift credits to users
- Allow an admin to moderate through a user reporting system. An admin can see who was reported and the message written